I am a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in residential conveyancing with over seven years’ experience in the field. I advise my clients in a straightforward manner whilst maintaining a professional approach. I ensure that I go the extra mile for my clients to provide and excellent service.
My areas of expertise include:-
• Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
• New Build purchases
• Help to Buy Equity Scheme
• Redemption of Help to Buy Equity Loan
• Shared Ownership
• Right to Buy
• Unregistered Property and First Registration
• Prescriptive Easements
• Transfers of Equity
• Auction sales and purchases
• Bridging loans
• Equity Release
I can also communicate with clients in Punjabi and Hindi.
I enjoy travelling around the world. I am an avid reader of Stephen King books.
I am described as hard working, a team player and a problem solver.