The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has set out new guidelines regarding the transparency of pricing structures and service information within the legal sector, which came into force on the 6th December 2018. In line with these guidelines, Smith Partnership has published information aimed at offering further transparency in each of the following areas:
- Motoring (for summary offences)
- Debt Recovery (for claims up to £100k)
- Probate (for non-contested cases)
- Employment tribunals (for unfair/wrongful dismissals)
- Conveyancing (for residential matters)
The below links will take you to a transparency page for each of the services we provide.