Residence Involving Local Authority

Expertise when you need it…


Here at Smith Partnership we offer a wide range of individual services which utilise the wealth of expertise and legal know-how the team has.

One such area in which the team has extensive experience is within child care cases, in particular, in matters of dispute with local authority social services.

Areas of dispute may include issues surrounding where a child or children should live, who they should see or their health/educational well-being and with that, a range of orders can be applied for to resolve these issues.

The team can advise on which orders are relevant and when and how to apply.

To find out more and to discuss your specific requirements, contact us.

Back to Child Care Solicitors page.

Modal - Request a Call Back

0330 123 1229

Thank you for providing your personal information. Please be aware that we will use that information to get in touch with you regarding your enquiry but never sell or transfer it to anyone else. If you would like to find out more regarding our use of your information, please visit our privacy policy using the following link: privacy policy. We would love to keep you up to date about all of the fabulous products, events and services we have to offer. Please tick the “opt in” box if you would like to receive these updates by email.