Network Administrator Vacancy
Reporting to the Senior Network Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing second and third line support though our in-house IT Helpdesk, primarily for the Practices Windows Server 2003/2008 infrastructure including Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services, Exchange 2010 and SQL Server 2008.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
* Experience in the deployment and support of Windows Server 2003/2008/20132 (Knowledge of Virtualisation Technologies an advantage.)
* Good all round IT skills in products such as Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Professional Plus Suite.
* A sound understanding of Data Communications and Networking (knowledge of Cisco equipment and/or VPN technologies would be advantageous)
* An understanding of VOIP and TDM Telephone systems (knowledge of Mitel ICP (MCD), Norstar and Avaya INDeX systems an advantage)
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team and independently, at times without supervision.
* Current full clean UK Driving License and use of own vehicle as some travel will be required.
Applications strictly by email with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates that have applied previously need not apply.