FREE Employment Law Seminar
Our first FREE Employment Law at Work Forum of 2016 will take place on Wednesday 23rdMarch 2016 at Derby Museum and Art Gallery, The Strand, Derby DE1 1BS. Free parking is available at our Derby office (DE1 1LS), the Museum is then a 5 minute walk from there, click here to view the directions from our Derby office car park to the Museum.
Our update forum will cover the key recent and upcoming changes to employment/ HR law, including:
• Zero-hours contracts: the new legislation and how to avoid the pitfalls
• The National Living Wage: what is it and what do you need to do about it?
• Travel time: when do you need to pay for travel time?
• Garden leave: when can you put employees on garden leave?
• Family friendly rights: consolidating the changes over the last year and changes to come
• Employing foreign workers: the Immigration Bill and how it might impact your business.
We will also be discussing some recent cases and practical points for employers arising from them.
Please join us from 9.30am for registration and an opportunity to network, with the seminar starting at 10am, finishing around 11am. Drinks and biscuits will be provided!
To book onto this event, please email email@example.com