Financial Separation and Family Lawyers
When you need us…
Financial matters can be a stumbling block in many relationship breakdowns. Our family team have a wealth of experience in guiding clients through what is potentially a stressful time.
Whether married or living together, family financial issues can be complex and require legal expertise and know-how when it comes to unpicking these difficult situations.
The team has extensive experience in handling a wide range of financial issues including matters relating to:
- The family home
- Finances of high net-worth individuals
- Investment portfolios
- 3rd party interests in property
- Protection (injunction) orders to preserve assets and avoid disposition
- Business interests
- Pre-nuptial and separation agreements
- Co-habitation disputes
- Claims against property interests of partners
- Financial claims for and on behalf of children
- Trust of Land claims
- sch1 Children Act claims
Giving relevant and accurate advice, the family team’s supportive approach is welcomed by clients who appreciate their input in helping them reach a satisfactory outcome.
To find out more and to discuss your specific requirements, contact us.
Back to Family Law Solicitors page.