My hospital was negligent – what can I do?

If you think there has been an error in your care, and you have suffered as a result, then you may have grounds for a clinical negligence claim.  You can consult us for advice at this stage. Alternatively, you might want to write to the hospital trust with your own letter of complaint. If you do this the trust will investigate your complaint and respond to you with the results of that investigation. This may answer any questions or concerns you have about your care.