My doctor was negligent what can I do?

If you think there has been an error in the advice your GP has given you, and you have suffered as a result, then you may have grounds for a clinical negligence claim.  You can consult us for advice at this stage. Alternatively, you might also want to write to the practice manager with your own letter of complaint. If you do this the practice manager will investigate your complaint and respond to you with the results of that investigation. This may answer any questions or concerns you have about your care.