I have received a speeding notice but I wasn't driving what should I do?

A Notice of Intended Prosecution informs the registered keeper as to the possibility of a motoring offence, most commonly speeding, being charged. It should be served on the registered keeper (not necessarily you) within 14 days of the offence. You should complete the request for driver information, attached to the notice, giving the details of the driver or as much information as possible which may lead to the driver's identification. The police will send that person a similar notice. Failure to provide the information could lead to a charge which carries a six point penalty endorsement. A member of our team will be able to advise as to your options.