I have been summoned to court for speeding what should I do?

Contact a member of our defence team immediately. Depending on the circumstances, the court may be able to deal with the case in your absence and we will be able to advise you accordingly. If your wish to avoid attendance, we will be able to assist with written representations on your behalf. If the speed is excessive or you have previous driving convictions, the court may demand your attendance if they wish to consider disqualification. We will prepare your case thoroughly to ensure the best possible outcome.