Can I make a claim on behalf of a family member who is in care?

Yes. If the victim is able to deal with their own affairs, they can instruct us in their own right to investigate a possible claim. If you deal with the victim’s affairs on their behalf, then we can take instructions from you to investigate the care that has been provided and establish whether there has been any negligence.