Corporate and Commercial Law
Whatever the commercial outlook for your sector, operating in a sustainable, strategic way is essential in securing growth for your business.
Every business faces decisions and sometimes expert advice is required to ensure you reach the right conclusion for your organisation. From entering into a joint venture to a commercial trading agreement, raising development capital or any other business issue, the corporate and commercial team are on hand to help.
With your livelihood and that of your staff potentially at risk, you need experts who can quickly understand the complexity of the issues surrounding your business and that can deliver practical advice based on experience.
Working in partnership with businesses of all sizes, leading the corporate and commercial team is Partner, Fraser Cunningham who brings his extensive commercial experience. Beginning his career in business accountancy before retraining as a lawyer, Fraser is able to take a commercial view of his clients’ issues and is adept at finding pragmatic solutions.
Also within the team is corporate lawyer and commercial lawyer, Mark Wilcock who covers all aspects of this area.
Committed to excellent customer communication, the team work closely with clients, understanding the time-critical nature of the many issues that businesses face.
Working with small, local clients as well as multinational organisations, we understand that a one-size solution does not fit all, which is why the team take the time to understand every business, looking at its aims and requirements. The range of services includes:
- Business acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Agency, distribution and franchise arrangements
- Licensing, manufacturing and supply arrangements
- Sale, supply and purchase of goods and services
- IT agreements
- Intellectual property
- Management buy-outs, management buy-ins and venture capital investment
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and shareholder relationships
- Reorganisations and corporate restructuring
- Exit strategies including retirement and succession planning
- Company formation
- General company law advice
- Partnership agreements
If you would like to know more about our commercial law services or discuss a specific issue, contact us.