Child Support Disputes and Child Care Solicitors
Caring for what matters…
Where the welfare and wellbeing of children are involved, emotions can run high. Understanding that the situation needs a sensitive, proactive, understanding approach, our expert team guide and support clients every step of the way.
The specialist team handle a wide range of child care matters including care proceedings, as well as child-related disputes between parents or other family members.
Children disputes may include:
- Contact (access + custody)
- Spend Time with Orders
- Residence (custody)
- Prohibited steps
- Specific issue
- Parental responsibility
- Removal from jurisdiction as well as emergency orders such as recovery orders
- Disclosure of a child's whereabouts
- Hague Convention (return from out of jurisdiction) cases
- Special guardianship orders
To find out more and to discuss your specific requirements, contact us.
Back to Family Law Solicitors page.