Guidance to clients concerning attending at our offices
Smith Partnership is continuing to service all of its’ clients’ needs during the current crisis and take on new instructions while taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
To ensure the safety of all concerned it will be necessary for anyone attending a meeting to follow the following simple instructions
- Please do not come in unless you have a prearranged appointment as we may have to refuse entry
- In advance of any meeting you will be asked to confirm that you and all members of your household do not have any of the recognised symptoms of coronavirus namely a temperature, persistent cough or a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell. We will not be able to see you if we form the view that you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Please arrive at our office at the exact time of your meeting to avoid unnecessary waiting. We will be ready to see you.
- If you are coming in to sign documents please try and remember to bring your own pen.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser straight away.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing at all times and avoid all physical contact.
- Our meeting rooms are equipped with hand sanitiser and where necessary screens. Masks are also available. We would encourage you to discuss the arrangements for your meeting with us before you attend.
- We will endeavour to keep any meeting as short as possible and would encourage you to try to do the same
- As a consequence of our office being Covid secure we are asking all of our visitors to the office to complete a questionnaire before attending an appointment. You will be asked to complete and return the questionnaire before your appointment is confirmed. Please note if you are simply dropping off paper work you will not be required to complete this questionnaire.
We have ensured our offices are remaining Covid-19 secure in accordance with government guidelines.
You can view a copy of our Covid-19 risk assessment here.
Our Covid-19 guidance to staff
Please read about Covid-19 Guidance to staff here.