Burton Albion Football Club
Operating as Burton Albion Football Club’s Legal Services Partner, as part of the partnership agreement, we offer help and advice to Burton Albion fans on either a commercial or personal level.
Derby County Football Club
We are the Legal Services Partner of Derby County Football Club and as part of the partnership agreement, we offer advice and help to Derby County fans on both commercial and personal matters. The preferred partner deal also sees us sponsor the family area in the north-east corner stand at Pride Park Stadium.
Lexcel is the Law Society’s practice management standard. It is a scheme for any type of practice to certify that certain standards have been met following independent assessment. The Lexcel practice management standard is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest management and customer care standards. Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management.
The Law Society
Smith Partnership have a number of solicitors who are accredited by the Law Society as specialists in their chosen fields. These are; Family Law, Family Law Advanced, Personal Injury and Children Law. The Law Society operates accreditation schemes in order to:
- Promote high standards in legal service provision
- Ensure that consumers are easily able to identify legal practitioners with proven competency in given areas of law
- Help consumers to make informed choices
- Offer solicitors and firms use of a recognisable brand
- Provide information for courts, statutory bodies and other professionals
- Ensure that scheme members maintain relevant standards of competency and expertise, by means of periodic reselection, re-accreditation and re-authorisation
Membership of Law Society accreditation schemes is voluntary. The expertise of scheme members in a given area of law has been verified, and their accomplishment is recognised by the Law Society.
Sight Support Derbyshire
Approved Provider status is achieved by training our staff in how to provide quality services to people with a visual impairment. The training consists of the following:
- Eye conditions and the impact of sight loss
- Meeting, greeting and supporting someone with a visual impairment
- Assisting and guiding a person with sight loss
- How to recognise someone with a visual impairment
- Practical demonstration highlighting the effects of sight loss
- Key information about sight loss relating directly to attendees on individual courses
- Personal experiences of those living with sight loss
Sight Support Derbyshire are very happy to recommend the services of Smith Partnership to anyone with a visual impairment.
The cornerstone of membership of Resolution is adherence to the Code of Practice, which sets out the principles of a non-confrontational approach to family law matters. The principles of the code are widely recognised and have been adopted by the Law Society as recommended good practice for all family lawyers.
Resolution was formerly know as the Solicitors Family Law Association (SFLA)